Re: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

> In case there was any doubt that the WG has no clue what the vote
> meant,

The vote meant we're going to stop using SLs, IMHO because it became
clear that whatever problems SLs were supposed to solve, they weren't
worth the cost.

We haven't voted on what solutions we were going to recommend for the
problems that people claimed (sometiemes erroneously) that SL addressed.
We haven't even agreed on what those problems are, or whether they all
really exist.

Keith