Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-unused-optioncodes-05.txt

> Here's the announcement of the revised unused option codes draft...

Boy, I really like the Internet-Drafts folk having changed their
processes to get IDs out and available more quickly. This ID was
drafted late Thursday night EDT (i.e., well after COB) and was already
available publically as an ID Friday afternoon.  This is really
appreciated in general as there are times when a few extra days delay
can really slow things down.

Thomas