Re: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

[Note:  This message is being sent in my role as an IPv6 WG chair.
I have already recused myself from IESG consideration of Tony
Hain's appeal and will not participate in this discussion as an
Internet AD.]

Hi Robert,

I'd like to respond to a few of the things that you mentioned in
your message: