Re: Fwd: Re: Alternate Agenda and Package for August 7, 2003Telechat, 2nd Draft

Thomas,
I have fixed this problem with multiple document ballot.
Both package that I'm about to send out should list multi-document
ballot correctly.
I have also applied same appearance to both web and text version of
agenda.

thanks,
Michael