From: "Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com>
Date: ons aug 6, 2003  21:11:15 Europe/Stockholm
To: Patrik Faltstrom <paf@cisco.com>
Cc: "Jaap Akkerhuis" <jaap@sidn.nl>
Subject: RE: spamassassin with mailman

That perl script works great.  If it isn't spam, it does:

perl goats.pl --password=XYZZY
  Leftovers:
  jscroft@einsure.com (1)

So I'm going to crontab it shortly.

It would be nicer if spamassassin scored the messages prior to mailman
getting them, though, so if the IESG could work on that, it'd be useful.

What's the mailing list of all of the IETF mailing list administrators? I'd
like to share the Perl script with them.

-d