RE: Tod Glassey Appeal

> >Funny that he informas us that Jorge is one of his attorneys.
> >Would Jorge not be in a "conflict of interest" situation here?
> >
> He isn't saying that -- he's telling Jorge that one of the other
> addressees is his lawyer.

Mmm... aha....
So the "and yes Jorge," means he now addresses Jorge for the
remainder of the sentence. Oh well...

> >Please be advised, that I will continue to escalate this matter until
> >resolution is forthcoming, and yes Jorge, the other person
> >on the cc line is one of my attorneys.
> >

> You should probably get a new mailing list set up for the appeal, since
> Harald, Rob, and I need to recuse ourselves.

Mmm... is that really so?
Have we done that in the past when an apeal came to the IESG?
Or is it sufficient that the 3 of you just do NOT participate in
the discussion on the list?

Anyway, I am sure that Randy can set up a new list if needed.

bert