Re: IAB comments on draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt

> i.e. cut the scope of the document to explicitly refer to communications
> between the IETF and bodies where there exists a current liaison agreement.

it sure was my intent that only bodies that the IAB had set up relations with
would get the authentication tokens to use this system

(note that some process is needed to be sure that the communication
is one that the other orgazation knows about - this is not a theoretical
problem - we have had people claiming to represent the IETF send
"official" messages to the ITU & vice versa where they had not authority to
do so

Scott