Re: Informational RFC to be: draft-rmcgowan-unicode-procs-03.txt

Thank you for the notification.

The document was produced with XML. I submitted both text and XML. I used
the recommended XML to text tool to produce the text file. There is an
author address and full information in the XML, so unless the tool is
broken, I don't understand why the resulting text document is
unsatisfactory.

Could someone explain to me precisely what needs to be done to the XML or
text file(s) to cause the author's address section to be inserted?

Thank you,
	Rick