Re: dear APPs ADs...

Steve,
	My personal view is that these aren't useful now and
haven't been for some time; generating a format to allow
someone to filter them out seems a lot less useful than simply
putting out an FYI that it may be better to stop.  That's
not quite a clue-by-number, but it might be useful.  Shall
we ask for a resurrection of the User Services WG to
write it up?  I'd suggest doing it as an individual submission,
but the AV companies should probably have some place to
argue for the value of it.
			Ted