if you need to reach me before my vacation...

The mail system here is completely overloaded by SoBig.F on top of the
usual load of spam.  (Virus-checking and spam filtering take a lot of
CPU time, it seems.)  Since I go offline some time tomorrow morning
(and I don't expect the mailer here to return to normal by then),
anything that really requires my attention between now and then should
be sent to smb@machshav.com

(For urgent matters while I'm gone, call my cell phone (Hawaii is at
UTC-10).  You can also send 160 bytes of text to
9087594197@mobile.att.net, which *should* work.  I will not be checking
my office voice mail while I'm gone unless I receive a page telling me
to.)