Re: [iesg-secretary #11878] Informational RFC to be: draft-rmcgowan-unicode-procs-03.txt

Your request #11878 was resolved by nsyracus:

Dear Harald,

The following Internet Draft, which was received from the RFC
Editor on August 19th, has been added to the ID Tracker listing
you as the Shepherding AD:

draft-rmcgowan-unicode-procs-03.txt

The ID has also been placed on the Agenda for the next IESG
Telechat so that the ID can be assigned to an appropriate AD.

The IESG Secretariat

All,

There was an error in the message below.  Please note the revised date
for the four week timeout:

Four week timeout is initiated (16 September 2003).

Thank you.

Sandy Ginoza