Re: WG mailing list: auto discard from non-subscribers?

> Do we have any WG list mgmt guidelines saying we cannot automatically
> discard/reject e-mails from non-subscribers?

http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/IESG/STATEMENTS/mail-submit-policy.txt

But I'll note that we aren't following it to the letter anymore. I
think that there are plenty of mailing lists that send spam without
warning or human review to /dev/null. Some will argue that there is a
fine line between "spam" and mail from a non-subscriber.

But, with spam getting worse and worse, asking anyone to look at every
spam message manually is asking a lot.

Thomas