RE: WG mailing list: auto discard from non-subscribers?

In normal mode I check all bounces, and so then I follow the
policy we published.
It is only this week that I have deviated because of the
multi-thousands of spam messages. I would hope this sort
of thing is rare enough that we do not need to add policy
to cover it.

Thanks,
Bert

http://www.research.att.com/~smb (me)