Re: DRAFT Minutes from the August 21, 2003 IESG Teleconference

Are you proposing that we change the process to always CC the WG mailing list on final approval of group charters and changed group charters?

I think that's a good idea - but we haven't done that before.

Note that this requires adding <whatever address these are sent from> to the list of addresses that a WG must allow to send to the WG's list - in these Blaster times, I'm sure many are not checking the nonsubscriber messages before discarding them.

Harald