Re: Way to discard all the mail that require approval.

At 09:44 AM 8/21/2003, Mukesh.Gupta@nokia.com wrote:
>Due to the Sobig virus, we are getting so many email daily to vrrp mailing
>list. As to stop spam, we don't allow non-users to post messages, all this
>mail requires the admin approval. When I go to that page, I need to select
>discard option for all the mail one by one and submit the form. The default
>option is to defer the mail.
>
>Is there a way to discard all the mail in one shot or to change the default
>to discard ??

no.  there is a script that supposedly can remove the SPAM
from the queue that Dan Wing sent to this list on 8/10.
The URL is http://www.waider.ie/hacks/workshop/perl/mailman.pl
I haven't been able to get it to work on my Redhat 7.2 system,
but maybe others have had better luck with it.

>regards
>Mukesh

Andy