Re: draft-baker-soap-media-reg-03.txt

Hello,

I must say I'm somewhat surprised; past practice, in my experience (admittedly, limited to draft-nottingham-rss-media-type-00) has been that the RFC Editor forwards the draft to the IESG for consideration; see below. Has the process changed?

Regarding the reference to a W3C document, I was under the impression, after consulting various people, that the W3C can be used to meet the publication requirement. Would the IESG please clarify this, publicly if it hasn't already?

Thanks,