Re: IAB informal telechat

Unfortunately I seem likely to be in the air at the time; landing 40 mins after the call is over.

Sorry....

--On 22. august 2003 10:45 +1000 Geoff Huston <gih@telstra.net> wrote:

gih@telstra.net has invited you to a conference call.

This is a regular IAB informal telechat. As per Leslie's mail to the IESG
on the 14th August, IESG members are also invited into this coming call
as we like to discuss further some options for the format of the plenary
sessions at IETF meetings.

This is a SIP bridge that you can reach via a SIP phone or via a US
1-800 PSTN number.

thanks,

   Geoff

Starting Time: Aug 26, 2003 at 4:00 PM US/Eastern
Duration: 2 hours

To join the call, do one of the following:
   a. Dial +1-734-531-0125 or +1-800-541-1710 and enter access code
0134086, or    b. To have the system call you, click here:
https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0134086

Presentations may be viewed at https://edial.internet2.edu/call/0134086