Re: draft-kularski-spam-spamreduce-00.txt

Curtis,
thanks for the request.

The formal rules for IETF processing of documents is found in RFC 2026, and a good deal of information is also available on the IETF web pages.

It matters whether you want to publish your document as an informaional RFC with no IETF blessing, or as a BCP or standards-track document with IETF blessing.

In the first case, once the document is final, you send a request to the RFC Editor asking for publication; in the second case you send a request to the IESG.

I do recommend getting other people with more IETF experience to review the document and give you advice on how to proced further.

Harald