draft-kularski-spam-spamreduce-00.txt

IESG,
   I would like to request that Internet Draft
"draft-kularski-spam-spamreduce" (currently in revision 00) be
considered for future publication as an Informational RFC. The current
revision isn't the final version for consideration. This is the first
time I have written an Internet Draft and am unsure of how to begin the
transition from I-D to RFC status. If there is something else I need to
do first please let me know. Thank you for your assitance.

Sincerely,

Curtis M. Kularski