RE: Agenda:management item: recording retention policy.

Ted proposes:

> I propose that we establish a recording retention policy for
> telechats of 2 weeks, so that the records are deleted after
> the minutes of the past telechat  are approved.

So if it is "after the minutes of past telechat are approved",
then it seems we cannot make it a fixed 2 week period, cause
sometimes it takes longer (for example around IETF f2f meetings).

Other than that, I think this is a good idea.
After all, my undestanding is that the recordings are made to
help make proper and accurate minutes.

Bert