RE: [Fwd: Re: IAB comments on draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt]

Thanks for the summary Rob.

W.r.t.
> 1) who does the legwork for a particular communication?
>
>   answer: the liaison (person) for the relationship in question, with
>   the understanding that the liaison (person) may chose to delegate
>   the job to someone more appropriate.  unless i'm confused (again),
>   this person is usually somebody picked by the iab, in consultation
>   with the iesg and anybody else whom the iab thinks might have
>   something useful to contribute (eg, the sdo in question)

So that seems like an enourmous job for Scott Bradner then.
He is ITU-T Liaison, and that is the group where we get most
of this stuff from (and from various parts in ITU, and to variou
parts in IETF). I wish him a lot of luck and fun if he indeed needs
to "manage (do legwork)" that.

Bert