RE: [Fwd: Re: IAB comments on draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt]

> Bert,
>
> I think it makes sense to put it on the IESG agenda.
>
> Unfortunately, due to bad planning on my part, I will be
> in the air during the next telechat.  I think it would be
> helpful if I could be there for the discussion.
>
> Would it be reasonable to have it on the agenda in 3 weeks?

Sure... will you inform authors that doc will be delayed at
least 3 weeks then?

But maybe we (IESG) should discuss it anyway at next telechat
so as to at least try to see if there are any issues from
our pov that we can then try to document.

Bert