RE: Telechat Agenda Item: draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt

[dropped iesg-secretary, no need to generate a mass set of toickets]

So... for ITU-T we have Scott.
And ITU tends to send more and more liaison statements to various
(random?) WGs, sometimes one statement to multiple WGs.
Do we trust that Scott has the energy/time to follow them all and
make sure that responses to such liaisons represent proper consensus?

If we do, then we should make that "expected trust" very clear to
Scott, and then I am fine with it.

My experience with the liaisons from ITU regarding ASON and such
showed that Scott was NOT acting responsibly and timely.
Maybe he has more time now.

Thanks,
Bert