Re: Update on my medical situation and plans

Great to have you back in touch, Ned! - and sad to hear about the complications. I'm glad you're taking the time you need, and not rushing back to full workload before you feel you can - but I think both Ted and I are happy to see that you're back in touch.

I take it this means you won't make Minneapolis either, and that planning for Seoul will have to be based on watching developments.
We can deal with that as we go along.

With hopes for a speedy recovery,

Harald, now a California resident