Pls update WG charter page: ADSLMIB WG recharter

>From our IESG Last Telechat, I had the action point to
send the final text for the ADSLMIB WG charter
update text. With that, the iesg-secretariat can
update the WG charter page and send announcement.

So here it is (of course the list if internet drafts amd
RFCs needs to be kept as is):

ADSL MIB (adslmib)
---------------------

Chair(s):
  Michael Sneed <sneedmike@hotmail.com>

Operations and Management Area Director(s):
  Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
  Bert Wijnen <bwijnen@lucent.com>

Operations and Management Area Advisor:
  Bert Wijnen <bwijnen@lucent.com>

Technical Advisor(s):
  Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>

Mailing Lists:
  General Discussion: adslmib@ietf.or

Description of Working Group:

  The working group will define a set of managed objects to be used for
  management of Very high speed Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) services
  as defined by T1E1.4/2000-009R2. It is a goal, though not a
  requirement, that the resultant MIB be published as an extension to the
  ADSLMIB. The MIB defined by this group will be generated using SMIv2,
  will be consistent with the SNMP management framework, and will
  describe the relationship of the objects defined to existing MIBs such
  as those described by the current ADSLMIB and HDSL2/SHDSL MIB, the
  interfaces MIB, and the AToM MIB.

  The working group will also define two sets of line code specific (LCS)
  managed objects to be used for management of Very high speed
  Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) services, one for Multiple Carrier
  Modulation line coding (MCM), and one for Single Carrier Modulation
  line coding (SCM).

  The working group will consider the input of the DSL forum and the ITU
  in the definition of this MIB.

Goals and Milestones

Done     Submit Internet-Draft to cover subscriber equipment
Done     Meet at Chicago IETF to review Internet-Drafts
Done     Submit Internet-Draft to IESG for consideration as Proposed
         Standard.
Done     Meet at Oslo IETF to review new Internet-Drafts and discuss
         implementation experience on initial MIB
Done     Submit supplementary Internet-Draft to IESG for consideration
         as Proposed Standard.
Done     Produce Internet-Draft covering HDSL2 management objects.
Done     Submit updated HDSL2/SHDSL Internet-Draft
Done     Complete WG last call for HDSL2/SHDSL management objects
Done     Collect implementation reports for ADSL MIB
Done     Submit HDSL2/SHDSL MIB to IESG for consideration as Proposed
         Standard
Done     Submit initial Internet-Draft VDSL MIB
Done     Complete WG last call on VDSL MIB
Done     Submit updated VDSL MIB Internet-Draft
Done     Submit final VDSL MIB Internet-Draft
Done     Submit VDSL MIB to IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard
Sep 2003 New WG I-Ds for the LCS MCM and SCM MIB modules
Nov 2003 New drafts addressing any issues from the Minneapolis
         meeting and DSLF liason from Nov. meeting.
Dec 2003 WG Last Call for LCS MCM and SCM MIB documents
Dec 2003 Send LCS MCM and SCM MIB documnets to IESG for
         consideration as PS.
Jan 2004 Evaluate if we have enough implementation feedback to work
         on RFC2662 (ADSL MIB) advancement
Feb 2004 Re-charter or close down.