Your availability - and a THANK YOU!

Mike,
Thanks for the heads up... I'll try to not ask BIG
tasks from you. If I do, pls refuse (I know you will)
and I will understand.

Sad to hear that you will have to reduce your IETF time sharply,
but I fully understand and I am REALLY HAPPY for you to have found
a new job. Hope (in fact I trust) it will work out well.

And SPECIAL THANKS for all the good work you have done over the
last few years, we certainly need more people like you who are
prepared to dig in and do serious and detailed review.

I have copied the IESG on this note. I expect many of us
already know that you have contributed a lot over the last
few years, and I am sure that I speak for all of them and the
IETF community: THANK YOU.

Bert