errors in draft-ietf-te-mib-12.txt

Hello,

sorry for bothering you again. But during the implementation of the MPLS MIBs
I came across some more inconsistencies...

1) concerning data types: mplsTunnelIndex is of syntax mplsTunnelIndex,
derived from UNSIGNED32. But the corresponding scalar mplsTunnelIndexNext is
of type IndexIntegerNextFree, derived from INTEGER32. I don't think it is a
good idea to have different data types for these two.

2) DESCRIPTION clause of mplsTunnelIndex states "should obtain new values for
row creation in this table by reading mplsTunnelIndexNextFree". The scalar in
question is not called mplsTunnelIndexNextFree but mplsTunnelIndexNext.

BTW, I never got a reply to my comments in message
http://cell.onecall.net/mhonarc/mpls/2003-Aug/msg00105.html
I hope it didn't get lost...

Greetings,

Stefan Winter