agenda for 2003.09.18

i will leave for vacation [0] friday morning pdt.  this means i
will not get the agenda package except what is already on the
https://www1.ietf.org/IESG/internal/agenda.txt page by thursday
morning pdt.  so, if there is something you would like me to
review, please get it up earlier in the week if you can.

bert will manage the ops-dir interactions in my absence.  he will
also watch out for things about which i really care, so don't try
to sneak some by :-).

randy

--

[0] - yoho national park at the east end of british columbia in the
      canadian rockies just west of banff.  i even doubt my mobile