Re: Input to Proceedings for the 57th IETF Meeting

Hi,

I visited www.ietf.org/proceedings/03jul/index.html and how surprised I
was ! No material for NEMO ?  How could it be ? We sent it long time
ago. I would be surprised that it got lost as minutes and slides were
submitted in separate emails.

Besides this, whether all WGs have submitted their material or not, may
I suggest that the link to the already-submitted-material appears in
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/directory.html ?

Regards,
Thierry

--

Thierry Ernst, WIDE at Keio University, Japan
E-mail: ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp