Re: Input to Proceedings for the 57th IETF Meeting

I have a small nit to pick with the formatting of the proceedings.  I
submitted a nicely formatted text file for the DCCP minutes which has
been converted to html in a way in which all the formatting,
especially the various levels of indentation, has been lost.  I don't
really see the benefit of serving up a text file as html when browsers
render text quite adequately.  It seems to me as though this approach
will make the proceedings less useful.

Regards,

--aaron