Agenda:draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema-mr-00.txt

The new tool will not allow me to add this to the agenda, apparently
because no draft of this name has been last called. As the notes
make clear, this draft is *a* successor draft to draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema,
which was last called and considered by the IESG. After reading the IESG
notes, the author believed that splitting the draft into two parts which
went forward at different paces was the correct thing to do. I have confirmed
that this is a proper subset of the original document, and, after discussion,
I believe that it does not require a second four week last call.

Please place it on the agenda as a returning item, with a pointer to
draft-zelenga-ldap-user-schema in the NOTE, so that those reading
it can look there for the original ballot.

On the larger point, I guess we will eventually need to handle the case
where a document with a new name succeeds a document that has
been last called and should be linked.  In the mean time, please manually
update things so that this works; this is a document on which at
least one other piece of work depends, and clearing it while we have
Ned available is important.
			thanks,
					Ted Hardie