Re: Proposal to draft an I-D for the I-D submission process

with the prospective date being 6 months from now, I think there's a "window of opportunity". And I don't think the submission part is the hard part either.

it'll be more challenging to update it if we decide to change (for instance) the first page to be according to some machine-parseable format, to ease the tool's job.... but we haven't even started thinking seriously in that direction yet.

Harald