Re: Internal WG Review: Common Control and Measurement Plane (ccamp)

Thanks for the clarification - it really helped me!

--On 11. september 2003 14:38 -0700 Alex Zinin <zinin@psg.com> wrote:

I'd prefer not to change the text substantially unless there is a
serious reason for this. Clarifications should be fine, of course.

I'm fine with this. Take what I wrote earlier as suggestions only.
I'd suggest adding "Internet Service provider" and "telecom service provider" rather than "ISP" and "SP", though - while "ISP" is probably obvious to most, it's not immediately obvious how "SP" is scope-limited....

Harald