Re: The RFC2418 Appellet processes

Todd,

Has it at all occured to you that your definition of "fair and open" might
not be universally shared?

Is it just possible that because someone disagrees with you they may in
fact not be wrong?

No, I didn't think so.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj