Re: Comments on draft-iab-isocbot-00.txt

--On 12. september 2003 16:02 -0400 Leslie Daigle <leslie@thinkingcat.com> wrote:

1. In section 3.2 the I-D says:
   "The IAB will publish the list of nominated persons,"
   It would be good to clarify where this is published. In section 3.1
   you mention the ietf-announce email address. Repeating this would
   make it clear.

We could; on the other hand, the way we handled it this year is that we posted them to the IAB web page.

I think the appropriate thing is that the information of "where to
find the nominees list" should be included in the call for nominations.
We could add  "and the manner in which the list of nominees will be
published" to the end of the last
sentence of the first paragraph of Section 3.1.  [IESG, does
that require a document rev? or RFC-Editor note?]

I think that can be handled with an RFC Editor's note.