Nomcom document - note on timing

IESG,

for your information:
The nomcom document changes the requirement for eligibility from 2 out of the last 3 IETFs to 3 out of 5.
It's on our agenda on October 2.
Rich Draves plans to end the call for volunteers and do the drawing on October 3; if we approve the document, he will use the 3/5 rule; if we don't, he'll use the 2/3 rule.

He got the lists of eligible people, and i did some stats on them:

- 1219 qualified under 2/3.
- 1076 qualified under 3/5.
- 243 who were qualified under 2/3 were not qualified under 3/5
- 103 who were qualified under 3/5 were not qualified under 2/3
- 976 qualified under both criteria

So there's a reasonable likelyhood that the choice could matter.

Harald