More Comments on: draft-mrose-ietf-posting-03.txt

I know that we already reviewed this, but another comment just occurred to me, which I thought was worth mentioning...

The draft frequently mentions "posting rights", or a person's
"right" to post to an IETF list.

Since the subject of the draft is how we can revoke someone's
ability to post, I think that is inconsistent to call this a
"right".  It is a privilege (like driving a car) that can be
administratively revoked, not a right (like free speech) that
cannot be revoked.

What do you guys think?

Margaret