Re: [Rps] Re: Last Call: 'RPSLng' to Proposed Standard

Curtis Villamizar wrote:

You might be right about no one using other peoples autnum and if they
are using it for some sort of analysis, they are probably
sophisticated enough users to keep their tool collection up to date.

The typical problem I found was that not all peers had the objects I wanted (AS sets) and so I had to build them anyway. No great drama for me since I had my own server to populate anyway but I did end up with quite a few stub autnum objects so the hierarchical authentication for the as sets would work :-)

Mark.