Re: Internal WG Review: Recharter of Mobility for IPv4 (mip4)

note: the only change  in this charter relative to the previous
charter is the addition of:

> 7. Experimental message types and extensions for Mobile IPv4 in accordance
>       with draft-narten-iana-experimental-allocations-03.txt has been
>       proposed. The work group will take on and complete this specification.

But James has pointed out that the addition could be a tad clearer.

The WG is not taking on my document, there is a separate document,
draft-patel-mobileip-experimental-messages-01.txt, that it wants to
make a WG document. That document is mostly done already, but it was
felt that it would not be appropriate to take it on as WG item under
the existing charter. Hence, the charter addition.

Thomas