Re: Internal WG Review: Recharter of Mobility for IPv4 (mip4)

Yes, I can see that. Here's the revised proposal:

7. Experimental message types and extensions for Mobile IPv4 in accordance
      with draft-narten-iana-experimental-allocations-03.txt has been
      proposed in draft-patel-mobileip-experimental-messages-01.txt.
      The work group will take on and complete this specification.

	Henrik