RE: WG Review: Recharter of Common Control and Measurement Plane (ccamp)

Ooops pressed send to quickly on previous email

Steve, do you not think this is covered by:
>    In doing this work, the WG will work closely with at least the following
>    other WGs: TEWG, MPLS, ISIS, OSPF. The WG will also cooperate with
>    ITU-T.

The idea is that the WG will cooperate with ITU-T on ALL items
that warrant/need such coopration and which would improve the
outcome.

Thanks,
Bert