Re: WG Review: Recharter of Common Control and Measurement Plane (ccamp)

All,
I suggest rewording the bullet point:
"- Identify requirements for signaling and routing for ASON not currently
       met; based on these, define mechanisms to address these requirements."

to read:
"- Work with ITU-T to identify which ASON signaling and routing requirements are
        not met by existing protocol specifications.  Based upon results of this
assessment, define mechanisms to address identified gaps."

I think this more accurately reflects the intent.
Regards,
Steve