Re: Comments on draft-ietf-nomcom-rfc2727bis

Replying as shepherding AD..... not sure if we need RFC Editor notes, more discussion or a revved document.

This is one of the documents where the WG went heavily into wordsmithing, and where some phrases are "trigger words" that have the ability to trigger long debates if one suggests modifying them. I do NOT like such documents...