Re: draft name in I-Ds: add to ID-nits [Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4 survey-apps-02.txt (fwd)]

> >May need some discussion also, cause I am not sure we do
> >have this as a mandatory requirement.

> AFAIK it's been in 1id-guidelines.txt for a long time.

I'm not at all sure it belongs in ID-nits. (then again, no harm I
guess.)

The RFC editor isn't going to require this, and the IESG isn't going
to require this. It apparentlyh happens rarely in practice. Leave it
to the ID folk to deal with this...

Thomas