Re: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda as of October 01

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 01:53:21PM -0400, agenda@ietf.org wrote:
> Please find the Draft Agenda of the 58th IETF Meeting.
> Send your comments and suggestions, if any, to agenda@ietf.org.
>

> TUESDAY, November 11, 2003
> 1700-1800 Afternoon Sessions IV
> SEC       ipsec    IP Security Protocol WG

We are currently scheduled for one hour on Tuesday.  Could we please
move it to Monday late afternoon slot?

> MONDAY, November 10, 2003
> 1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
> APP       simple   SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions WG
> INT       ipoib    IP over InfiniBand WG
> OPS       netconf  Network Configuration WG
> TSV       dccp     Datagram Congestion Control Protocol WG
> TSV       rserpool Reliable Server Pooling WG

The reasons for making this change are as follows.

	1) Angelos can only be in Minneapolis on Monday.
	2) Karen and Steve have been generated a huge number of
		issues for 2401bis.   Even though this is the only primary
		agenda item we anticipate for the Minneapolis meeting,
		I am concerned that one hour will not be sufficient time
		to handle all of the issues.

Many thanks!!

						- Ted