Re: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda as of October 01

I see several conflicts on Monday:

> MONDAY, November 10, 2003
> 0900-1130 Morning Sessions
> RTG       vrrp     Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol WG
> SUB       ccamp    Common Control and Measurement Plane WG

FYI, CCAMP is about to be moved to RTG

> 1130-1300 Break
> 1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
> INT       mip4     Mobility for IPv4 WG
> OPS       mboned   MBONE Deployment WG
> RTG       forces   Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG
> RTG       ospf     Open Shortest Path First IGP WG

All 4 above are conflicting for me. In order of priorities:
 ospf/forces
 ospf/mboned
 ospf/mipv4

> 1930-2200 Evening Sessions
> RTG       rtgarea  Routing Area Meeting
> TSV       pwe3     Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG

I would expect this to be a conflict to some routing people.
Not as high priority as direct RTG WG collisions.

Please see if you can resolve these.
Thanks!

Alex