Re: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda as of October 01

Alex,

At 03:11 PM 10/13/03 -0700, Alex Zinin wrote:

I see several conflicts on Monday:

> MONDAY, November 10, 2003
> 0900-1130 Morning Sessions
> RTG       vrrp     Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol WG
> SUB       ccamp    Common Control and Measurement Plane WG

FYI, CCAMP is about to be moved to RTG

VRRP has been moved to Wednesday morning at 0900-1130. Other groups scheduled at that time are: l3vpn, netconf and sip No conflicts were found with this schedule change per the information given by the working group chairs.

> 1130-1300 Break
> 1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
> INT       mip4     Mobility for IPv4 WG
> OPS       mboned   MBONE Deployment WG
> RTG       forces   Forwarding and Control Element Separation WG
> RTG       ospf     Open Shortest Path First IGP WG

All 4 above are conflicting for me. In order of priorities:
 ospf/forces
 ospf/mboned
 ospf/mipv4

OSPF has been moved to Monday at 1530-1730
Other groups scheduled at that time are simple, ipoib, netconf ipsec, dccp rserpool
No conflicts were found with this schedule change per the information
given by the working group chairs.

> 1930-2200 Evening Sessions
> RTG       rtgarea  Routing Area Meeting
> TSV       pwe3     Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG

I would expect this to be a conflict to some routing people.
Not as high priority as direct RTG WG collisions.

Unable to accommodate at this time.

Marcia

Please see if you can resolve these.
Thanks!