ltans

Title: Message
Dear all,

I would like to express my full support of the e-archiving and e-notarization (LTANS) working group. My company and me personally are very much involved in archiving services from the technological and formal/legal point. At the moment we are running an e-archiving dedicated workgroup formed within Slovenian Chamber of Commerce initiative for electronic bill technical recommendation. So far a first set of technical guidelines for long term e-archiving was published and we are strongly committed to broad formalization of archiving and notarization services.

From the technological point, our development team did some important work in archiving interfaces based on XML technology and XML Security and currently the integration with DMS (Document management systems) systems is in the process. The technology is in full compliance with national regulation although many adjustments are on the horizon based also on outcomes of the work performed by associated members of Chamber of Commerce. For legislation purposes we are intensively cooperating with national Information law institute.

Finally, my personal involvement is Ph.D. candidature at University of Ljubljana with the topic on archiving services. Therefore we would like to face some important moves in the direction of e-archiving and e-notarization standardization through formalized working groups.

Best regards

Aleksej Blazic

SETCCE
Jamova 39