Re: Plenary Scheduling

for this particular IETF, I think the second plenary needs to have 2-5 hours devoted to "reorg issues". Since there's no way to get 5 hours into a 3-hour slot, we have to prioritize.....

apart from that, I like the idea. I'm pursuing some people Fred has suggested for the last 2 IETFs on "use of Internet technology in the 3rd world for pest control information distribution".

Harald