Re: LTANS and Enroll WGs at Minneapolis

--On 2. oktober 2003 18:22 -0400 Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> wrote:

We discussed LTANS today.  I have already sent the "laugh test" message
for ENROLL, and I plan to put it on the agenda for next telechat.  I
would like the groups to meet in Minneapolis.  They could be WGs by the
time we meet.  What is the procedure for that?

see "procedures for working group creation" on the IESG internal webpage, under "procedures".
Barbara is good at making things explicit!

and what Thomas said for the scheduling, of course.

Harald